Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year.... New trips...

Alright... Happy New Year and all that fucking garbage... Just another 12 months of shit to look forward to.... However here are a few events that I will be hitting with some kick ass buds that make the good times even better...


This is a must attend event...
If you have never been to this then you have no idea what you are missing... Just a free for all party and killa time... You need to ride to this motha unless your primary chain blows up and cracks your inner primary... That is the only excuse on why you cant ride there...

Went to this for the first time last year and really not worth it but since I'm from Brooklyn just makes sense for me have another excuse to go home and see family and friends with the bike...

Bike week with only half of the assholes...


There are some other misc local events that I will probably hit but these are the big ones that I will work hard to make sure I attend... Safe riding out there kids... Remember safety first...

No comments: