Thursday, January 5, 2012

A new helper around the shop...

Well just picked this bad boy up last week... I have checked every review I could on it and everybody agree's... One of the best tools you can have for the hobbyist... I wouldn't say you could build a home with the thing but it will do whatever you want.

Rockwell Bladerunner:


It cuts:
Wood
Metal
Tile
Plastic
Etc...

I just sent 16ga metal through it and it cut it like a hot knife through butter... Now I will be able to make cleaner brackets, tabs, etc...

Easy as pie to load the blades and to set up... 6 different speed settings. It uses T-shank blades so you can get them at any hardware store...I'm using Bosch...

They often say the best tool is the one that does the job you need at the time... Found it right here...

No comments: