Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bag of oil...

Alright, I have been fighting this issue ever since I put the new exhaust on. The pipe was a wee bit too close to the oil bag and had to make some modifications (go figure)... Well after a few days of beaten the streets of Brooklyn the shotty welds broke on the flimsy clamps.

So I took out the cutting wheel and cut all the shit off...



So I decided to hit the hardware store and pick up these couplers which will work great with some bolts...
Now, the welds are not pretty and that is because my welder is not really up to the task of welding thicker stuff... An upgrade is already in the works... However, I think it will stay in place now... I have just about jumped on the bag to make sure it don't move...


Another fix the shit yoself from Joe's Jalopies...

No comments: